Thursday 30 October 2014

How i Create/Make Own Wallpaper With Different Screen Sizes

Hello my Dear Friends ! Here Let You Know For The how i or to make are create new own wallpaper with the different screen size without Using Any Tools,Making wallpapers for desktops and other screens is easily one of my favorite things to do. I change my wallpapers frequently with found images and experiments with new visual techniques. Here are some fun ways that you can merge images together to make a quick and easy wallpaper that will fit any screen size.


                     


Start with image of woman in the water. This is the anchor that ties the wallpaper together, regardless of how many effects or textures you add. Because of the vertical aspect ratio, I decided that making the model blend with a mirror image would produce a more surreal effect, while also changing the orientation to landscape.


                                 


Next You added textures to the model’s hair and face to make them a bit darker and richer. I also adjusted some of the curves to achieve this effect. Next, start to add in gradients. I started with a base gradient before laying down something a bit more vibrant.


                               


Once you’ve made your wallpaper, you can resize it to fit your screen. Since I started with the fairly large sized 2880 x 1800 pixels, it was easier for me to scale down to iPad and iPhone sizes.To download the wallpaper I created for this post, just use the arrows in the slideshow below to select your preferred size, then right-click on the image and click Save As.


                          CREATE YOUR OWN WALLPAPER: CLICK HERE


FINALLY download any of the images used to create this post, click on the first three images in the text of this story.


EmoticonEmoticon