Friday 14 February 2014

TOP 10 Happy Valentine's Day Sms In English

Whether you are looking to woo or win over your special someone, our selection of romantic messages are just what you need to not only brighten up their but also set The tone for romantic Ahead.

hd-wallpapers-download.com.245 Valentine's Day HD Wallpapers (8)



To love and togetherness,  wishes its readers a Happy Valentine’s Day!

Top 10 Happy Valentine's Day Sms In English:

 1.Love is like playing the piano.
   First you must learn to play
   by the rules.
   then you must forget the 
   rules and lay from your heart .Happy Valentines Day!

  2. Love can be,
  found in the warmth of a kiss,in a touch
  or a lingering embrace.
  Love can be
  found in a sweet, tender glance or a
  smile that laughs up the face.
  Love can be
  found in any number of ways
  And I found love when i 
  Found you.Happy Valentines Day!

  3. Ever since I first laid eyes on you.
  It was as If my whole world was turned upside down.
  Finally today I have the courage to say.
  Will you be my Valentine today?

 4.
 My heart is so intertwined with your heart, that it stops beating when we are apart. Happy  Valentines Day

 5. Love is not finding someone to live with; It's finding someone you can't live without -  which for me is you!

 6. Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I’m yours forever.

 7. You are the sun in my day,
 The wind in my sky,
 The waves in my ocean,
 And the beat in my heart.
 Happy Valentines Day.

 8. Let the world stop turning,
 Let the sun stop burning,
 Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
 If it all falls apart,
 I will know deep in my heart,
 The only dream that mattered had come true
 ...In this life I was loved by you.

9. 1000 words I could say,
   1000 wishes I could pray,
   1000 miles legs could walk,
   1000 sounds a mouth could talk,
   1000 times ill b true,
   1000 ways 2 say i love you!

10. When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
 when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
 when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
 and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
 then you are in deep trouble my friend…
 You are “LOVE”, We call it the hard time !!
hd-wallpapers-download.com.245 Valentine's Day HD Wallpapers (71)



EmoticonEmoticon