Sunday 20 July 2014

BlackBerry Mobile Latest Features

Hello My Dear Friends! BlackBerry is planning a Siri-like voice-enabled assistant, the company revealed Wednesday.Like Siri and Windows Phone's Cortana, BlackBerry Assistant responds to voice commands but also uses the Passport's keyboard to respond to typed commands. It will ship with the upcoming BlackBerry Passport and will be able to launch apps, respond to voice commands and control your devices settings.

                                  Blackberry

Driving and I ask it to read my latest email message to me, it does so," Donny Halliwell, social media marketing lead at BlackBerry, wrote in a blog post. "I can then ask it to 'Mark Unread' without having to enter the BlackBerry Hub. If I’m in a meeting and I type 'Remind me to follow up with Matt about our whiteboard session,' it builds me a reminder note that I can save without leaving the Assistant.

                             assistant-two-up

Waterloo-based company hasn't provided a full breakdown of the app's functionality, we know it will be able to launch and control apps, tweak certain device settings like changing notifications settings to "phone calls only") and will be compatible with bluetooth devices. And like Cortana, BlackBerry Assistant will continuously learn from your actions and will get smarter the more you use it.Assistant is BlackBerry's latest attempt to catch up to its hardware competitors after continuously falling revenues and other recent setbacks. The company previewed its upcoming extra-wide Passport earlier this month, after announcing it would be bringing Amazon's Appstore to its users in an attempt to close the platform's app gap.

BlackBerry Assistant will be available on the upcoming BlackBerry Passport, which will be powered by BlackBerry 10.3. It's not clear if the feature will be available to other devices.

ALSO READ : CLICK HERE

BLACKBERRY MOBILE ALSO LATEST FEATURES: CLICK HERE


EmoticonEmoticon